At this time, Anna Maria College has decided to focus on its on-ground MBA program and is no longer accepting applications to the online MBA program. If interested, please contact Liz Manos at 508-849-3437 or email@example.com.
Master of Business Administration
Be a game changer in the landscape of business leadership. The Business specialization of Anna Maria’s online MBA gives you the critical knowledge to help obtain a wide variety of domestic and international roles.
Gain critical business and leadership skills that can be utilized in the global business market. The Business specialization offers in-demand electives allowing you to master key skills that allow for maximum career flexibility.
You'll learn how to:
- Serve in management as an effective leader and motivator
- Understand employee behavior patterns and how to address human resources issues
- Strategically plan financial budgets and investments
- Integrate digital marketing tactics into your strategy plans
In addition to the MBA core courses and capstone course, four courses need to be taken to fulfill the Business specialization curriculum. Students can tailor their specialization coursework by focusing on topics including:
- Labor Management Relations
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing on the Worldwide Web
- Human Resource Management
- Investment Planning
- Special Topics in Business
Lead Your Business to Success
Click here to learn more about the Business specialization of the online Master of Business Administration or call 877-265-3201.