Make the most of your instructional capabilities. Perfect for teachers, the online Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (M.Ed.) from Anna Maria College helps you create engaging learning experiences by utilizing current tools, platforms and technologies.
Leverage Technology to Promote Learning
A cost-effective choice, our online M.Ed. program reflects how today’s technology impacts classroom learning and communication. You’ll learn how to effectively leverage technology tools to create a successful and engaging learning experience. This innovative online program is convenient, flexible and helps you:
- Understand how people receive new information and learn
- Discover how to incorporate the right technology into instructional strategies and methods
- Practice creating digital course content with multimedia information and communication technology tools, social media tools and online resources
- Explore how to monitor and properly assess learning
Anna Maria College is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Experience the Excellence of Anna Maria College — Online
At Anna Maria College, we put technology into educational practice every day. We deliver more than 60 years of excellence in liberal arts education through the most innovative online learning methodologies.
Graduates of the M.Ed. program will be able to:
- Relate learning theories to effective pedagogical approaches to instruction
- Demonstrate effective use of network, information, and communication technology as related to curriculum and instruction
- Perform effective methods of assessment and evaluation
- Examine the role of educational research for informing effective professional practice
- Present an inclusive and respectful approach to diversity and reflect on ways to support the development of diverse learners through curricular and instructional decisions
A Renowned Faculty with Real-World Experience
Anna Maria’s online Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction faculty are highly credentialed and have decades of teaching experience. They understand the very latest teaching methods and leverage audio, video and other technologies as part of their own teaching strategies.
Commit to impacting the classroom and providing the best education possible, in a variety of settings. Click here to learn more about the online Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction or call 877-265-3201 right now to speak with an admissions adviser.
Depending on your state requirements, this program may help you obtain Professional Teaching Licensure or Professional Development Credits.
Due to state regulations, Anna Maria College’s online programs are no longer accepting applications from residents of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi and Wisconsin.