Master of Education in Instructional Design and Technology
To better align our program with its curricular content, we have renamed the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction to “Master of Education in Instructional Design and Technology.” The program’s degree requirements remain the same and the course structure is unaltered.
Make an Impact with Effective Technology and Strategies
Make the most of your instructional capabilities through educational technology and become an instructional leader with the online Master’s in Instructional Design and Technology (M.Ed.) from Anna Maria College (AMC). The program provides you with the core knowledge needed to create engaging learning experiences — ones that lead to enhanced performance and outcomes among students with diverse learning styles and capacities.
Technology and learning techniques make the difference when it comes to information delivery and retention. Make an impact in your classroom, school and district with a combination of cutting-edge strategies and digital tools for curriculum and instruction. This innovative online master’s in education shows you how to effectively improve learning, whether instructing students or coaching other teachers.
Upon completion of the online Master of Education in Instructional Design and Technology curriculum, you will be able to:
- Relate learning theories to effective pedagogical approaches to instruction
- Demonstrate effective use of network, information, and communication technology as related to curriculum and instruction
- Perform effective methods of assessment and evaluation
- Examine the role of educational research for informing effective professional practice
- Present an inclusive and respectful approach to diversity and reflect on ways to support the development of diverse learners through curricular and instructional decisions
Earn Licensure or Professional Development Credits*
Earning your online master’s in Instructional Design and Technology at Anna Maria College may help you meet your professional teaching licensure or professional development credit requirements. At AMC, you have access to a faculty advisory committee to help you build a comprehensive professional development plan. You can use this plan to show your supervisor or principal how you will apply the knowledge gained, through coursework and assignments, to the content area(s) you teach (i.e., science, math, history, etc.).
Anna Maria College is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Experience the Excellence of Anna Maria College — Online
At Anna Maria College online, we put educational technology into practice every day. We build on more than 60 years of teaching excellence in liberal arts education and utilize the most innovative online learning methodologies.
Discover the advantages and attributes of the online M.Ed. at Anna Maria:
- Cost-effective: The Master’s in Instructional Design and Technology program requires only 30 credits with a competitive cost per credit of $450 for a total tuition cost of $16,200.
- No entrance exam required.
- Expert faculty members with decades of real-world experience and insights into the most effective technology and instructional techniques.
- No residency requirements.
- Asynchronous classes, so you can learn around your own schedule.
- A dedicated support team, with guidance from the day you decide to apply to graduation.
Give your students the best education possible. Request more information about the online M.Ed. program at Anna Maria College or call 877-265-3201 right now to speak with an admissions adviser.
Due to state regulations, Anna Maria College’s online programs are no longer accepting applications from residents of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi and Wisconsin.
*Check with your state’s Department of Education website for the most updated information regarding licensure and professional development requirements.