- About Us
- Request Info
questions? call us 877-265-3201
Take Your Nursing Career to the Next Level
In 2010, the Tri-Council of Nurses issued a warning: "Without a more educated nursing workforce, the nation's health will be further at risk."1 Increasingly complex health care requires highly qualified and competent nurses. To advance and excel in the nursing profession, registered nurses now more than ever need the broad knowledge, leadership ability, and career-building prestige of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. The online RN-BSN program at Anna Maria College is a convenient and cost-effective way to meet this critically important goal.
Built on a foundation of holistic care with a powerful emphasis on multicultural and community nursing, the RN-BSN degree from Anna Maria College is designed to maximize graduates' career prospects in the modern health care marketplace. Additionally, AMC recognizes students for their professional nursing experience and expertise by granting academic credit for nationally recognized professional certification making RN-BSN online learning easier and faster than you might expect.
Be Led by Leaders With Proven Experience
The online RN-BSN program is taught by expert nurse educators and professionals with experience in today’s high-pressure, high-stakes healthcare environment with demand for college-educated nurses at an all-time high, many schools are now offering RN-BSN programs, but the differences that Anna Maria offers are clear:
• A fully online format designed to fit the busy schedule of working nurses and preserve work/life balance
• Nearly 30 years of experience in RN-BSN education and recognition in the health care community
• Respected accreditation from the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
• Acceptance of registered nurses with an ADN or Diploma from all states with the exception of Maryland and Arkansas
• Fully approved by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing
• No required clinical component and recognition for professional expertise
Whether your goal is to advance into nursing management, pursue a career in nursing at the community or academic level, or simply ensure maximum flexibility and opportunity in the field, the online RN-BSN program at Anna Maria College is designed to help you find your leading edge.
To learn more about the RN-BSN degree or request more information, call us today at 877-265-3201.
Read more about the educational objectives and outcomes of our RN-BSN program.
1For the full statement, go to http://www.aacn.nche.edu/Education/pdf/TricouncilEdStatement.pdf