We Welcome Students from Around the World
Our online degree programs make it convenient for international students to earn a degree from a prestigious American university. International students will enjoy a rich learning experience collaborating with other individuals’ cultural perspectives and knowledge. Coursework is completely asynchronous, where students don’t have to log online at a certain date/time.
- All international students must submit an official secondary school transcript
- All international students must submit a 250-500 word personal statement describing their educational goals and explaining why they wish to pursue an Education in the United States
- All international student applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate their English proficiency. To demonstrate proficiency applicants must submit acceptable scores from either the Test of English as a Second Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- For the undergraduate programs, minimum TOEFL scores are 550 (PBT); 213 (CBT); or 79 (IBT)
- For the graduate programs, minimum scores are 565 (PBT); 225 (CBT); or 85 (IBT)
Request More Information
Complete this form to receive information about coursework, admissions, tuition, and more.