Anna Maria College is fully committed to providing you with the most innovative, sought-after online bachelor’s and master’s degrees to elevate you personally and professionally. An online degree from Anna Maria College reflects your commitment to increasing your knowledge, impacting your community, and building a meaningful, fulfilling career.
Anna Maria College’s degrees combine academic excellence with social responsibility and personal enrichment. In today’s competitive job market, an advanced degree can make the difference in growing your career. An online degree makes earning advanced credentials possible for the working professional, and Anna Maria College’s distance learning format means you can take classes and work towards your degree whenever and wherever it is most convenient for you. Additional benefits of gaining your degree online include:
- The associated costs of earning your degree online (commuting, course materials, etc.) are almost always less expensive than earning your degree in person on campus.
- Although the coursework and degree requirements are the same between online and campus programs, online students often report a greater ability to concentrate and more opportunities to participate in class discussions.
- The convenience and flexibility of online courses allows busy adults to easily plan their study and homework time around the rest of their day, which makes it possible to balance work and family commitments while earning your degree online.
- Since the campus and online programs are identical, students who earn their degree online will have the same credential (and all the advantages that come with it) as traditional students who complete their degree on campus.
Online Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs
Anna Maria College offers online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in in the public and private fields. Continue reading below to learn more about all of the accredited online degree programs currently offered.
Undergraduate Degrees Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Anna Maria College's online Bachelor of Arts in Psychology prepares you to improve the well-being of children and adults in your community using research-based approaches and provides the industry-driven knowledge and skills to start your career or enter a graduate program.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
The online bachelor's in Criminal Justice is designed to deliver the essential theoretical and practical knowledge you need to succeed in a range of criminal justice contexts, including law enforcement, corrections, government agencies and more.
- Bachelor of Science in Fire Science
The B.S. in Fire Science helps you gain a strong foundation in the technical aspects of dealing with fire and hazardous materials while developing professional and managerial skills, ethics and service.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration
The online B.S. in Health Administration degree from Anna Maria College provides the theoretical business knowledge and practical expertise required for management careers at the intersection of business and healthcare.
Graduate Degrees Online
- Master of Public Administration
An online Master of Public Administration (MPA) from Anna Maria College will prepare you to lead, manage and create societal changes within the public sector. Specializations include:
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
The master's in Criminal Justice online degree program will help you make an impact as a law enforcement expert and a driver of positive change, preparing you for career advancement opportunities and to become a leader in your field.
Start Your Journey Today
Achieve your career goals with the convenience and flexibility of Anna Maria College’s online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. Click here to learn more about Anna Maria College’s online programs or call 877-265-3201 to speak to a Program Manager.