Anna Maria College’s dedication to public service and the community makes it possible to offer opportunities to our students that recognize and transfer past education, professional certificates and even actual years on the job for credit toward a new degree.
YOU MATTER. And so does your experience.
- Transfer Credits: Anna Maria College accepts transfer credits received from fully accredited colleges and universities for both undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Mid-Career Track: If you have at least four years of administrative or managerial work experience in public administration or in one of the concentration areas, you may be eligible to waive up to two courses from the online MPA requirements. If you are a certified law enforcement professional with four or more years of field experience, you may be eligible to waive up to two courses from the online M.S. in Criminal Justice requirements.
- 5th Year Option: While pursuing your bachelor's degree at Anna Maria College, consider the option to upgrade three classes during your final year of study to master's-level courses. For applicable programs, once your academic advisor has reviewed your transcript for eligibility, this option allows you to earn a graduate degree with just one additional year of studies instead of two. Eligible programs include:
Many of the programs at Anna Maria College are developed and designed with our individual students – and their experience – in mind. Available online degrees include:
Undergraduate Degrees Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Fire Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration
Graduate Degrees Online
- Master of Public Administration
MPA specializations include:
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
Stay committed to your career goals. Click here to learn more about AMC's online programs or call 877-265-3201.