Anna Maria College is a top-tier, private university with a commitment to making tuition affordable for everyone. Please see below for the latest tuition chart for the online programs we offer.
Anna Maria College Tuition
Effective Summer II (June 26, 2017):
|B.S. in Emergency Medical Services Administration||$410 per credit hour|
|B.S. in Fire Science||$410 per credit hour|
|RN-B.S. in Nursing||$510 per credit hour|
|Master of Business Administration||$685 per credit hour|
|Master of Public Administration||$685 per credit hour|
The total cost of each program will depend on transfer credit.
Anna Maria College Fees
The application fee for each program is $40.00.
The credential fee for graduation is $100.00.*
Non-Traditional Credits: There may be a fee of $105 per credit for each non-traditional credit awarded during the admissions process.**
*Graduation fee provides review and certification of meeting graduation requirements.
**Non-traditional credit is credit that may be awarded toward your degree earned from completing industry certifications.
Students may view their tuition balance and pay for their courses by accessing their online account at https://webamc.annamaria.edu/. Payments are due one week prior to the first day of class.
Payments can be processed in a variety of ways, including via credit card, check, money order or through a Tuition Management System (TMS).
Tuition Management System is an interest-free monthly payment plan. The TMS plan allows you to pay all or part of your educational expenses in monthly installments. You may use the TMS plan to pay your balance after financial aid or in conjunction with a loan. For more information, log on to the TMS website at www.afford.com\annamaria.
You can complete payments online at https://webamc.annamaria.edu/.
- If you pay with an ACH payment-electronic check, please have your bank account and routing numbers available. Only checks from a regular checking or savings account are accepted. Checks issued from credit card companies, money market accounts, home equity or other lines of credit cannot be processed as an electronic check payment. These checks, however, can be mailed or paid in person to the College. If mailing, please ensure that the student ID is included.
- If you pay using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card, please make note that we only accept credit cards online and not in person at the Business Office.
If you pay using a check or money order, please mail to:
Anna Maria College
50 Sunset Lane
Office of Business Affairs
Paxton, MA 01612-1198
If you’d like to receive a receipt for your payment, please ensure you do the following:
- For mailed payments – mark the check box for receipt on the statement sent to the Business Office with your payment.
- For online payments – after entering payment information you will be prompted for an email address where a receipt will be sent.
Students are able to enroll in eRefund which allows you to receive any excess funds on your student account faster and have them deposited directly into your bank account - if and when you have a credit balance after payments or financial aid disbursements.
If you are anticipating a credit balance, and wish to expedite receipt of your funds, you need to confirm with the Financial Aid Office that all required documents have been received prior to your class start date. Contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-849-3366. Credit balances are usually processed within two weeks. You can opt to receive your refund through direct deposit or by way of check. Please contact Jessica Sabourin at email@example.com or 508-849-3425 if you do not receive your refund after two weeks of being available.
You should also confirm through the Student Account’s Office that there are no holds placed on extra funds in your account. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if such a request has been made.
- Log in to https://webamc.annamaria.edu
- Enter your AMC username (Student ID#) and password
- Click on "Financials"
- Click on "eRefund sign-up"
- Enter your information
The last day to withdraw and receive a full refund or payment is five (5) business days from the start of the class, i.e., by 5 p.m. EST Friday. All refunds are subject to a $40 administrative charge.
Please call the Anna Maria College Student Accounts Office at 508-849-3367 with any questions.