Anna Maria College is fully committed to providing you with the most innovative, sought-after online bachelor’s and master’s degrees to elevate you personally and professionally. An online degree from Anna Maria College reflects your commitment to increasing your knowledge, impacting your community, and building a meaningful, fulfilling career.
Anna Maria College’s degrees combine academic excellence with social responsibility and personal enrichment. In today’s competitive job market, an advanced degree can make the difference in growing your career. An online degree makes earning advanced credentials possible for the working professional, and Anna Maria College’s distance learning format means you can take classes and work towards your degree whenever and wherever it is most convenient for you. Additional benefits of gaining your degree online include:
- The associated costs of earning your degree online (commuting, course materials, etc.) are almost always less expensive than earning your degree in person on campus.
- Although the coursework and degree requirements are the same between online and campus programs, online students often report a greater ability to concentrate and more opportunities to participate in class discussions.
- The convenience and flexibility of online courses allows busy adults to easily plan their study and homework time around the rest of their day, which makes it possible to balance work and family commitments while earning your degree online.
- Since the campus and online programs are identical, students who earn their degree online will have the same credential (and all the advantages that come with it) as traditional students who complete their degree on campus.
View the video below to get an inside look at Anna Maria College’s culture, community, and commitment to you!
MARY LOU RETELLE: The founding principles of the Anna Maria education was an excellent education, an affordable education, one with principles of career preparation, and one with innovation in education.
LORI FARRAR: The mission of AMC is to nurture a student so that they're able to go out in the world and be well-respected.
MARY LOU RETELLE: They bring both the presence of the commitment of advising and in-class instruction along with that career enhancements and present-day practices.
CHRISTINE HOLMES: And they work really hard to make sure that the students feel like individuals, respected individuals within that learning environment.
JUDY KENARY: Even though the students are studying online, we work very hard here at Anna Maria College to have a direct line with the faculty. We have a direct line with the students.
CHRISTINE HOLMES: The community is very important because in any learning environment, be it face-to-face or online, a student can get isolated, and it's easy for that to happen. But our teachers are very well aware of the importance of community.
MARY LOU RETELLE: What students walk away with is a sense of a strong education and preparation in their chosen career.
Online Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs
Whatever your interests or career goals, Anna Maria College offers a wide variety of online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in in the public and private fields, including Fire Science, Nursing, Public Administration, Business and Education. Continue reading below to learn more about all of the accredited online degree programs currently offered.
Undergraduate Degrees Online
- Bachelor of Science in Fire Science
The B.S. in Fire Science helps you gain a strong foundation in the technical aspects of dealing with fire and hazardous materials while developing professional and managerial skills, ethics and service.
- RN – Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The online RN-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) helps you obtain the vital knowledge needed to maximize your nursing career prospects.
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medical Services Administration
This non-clinical, fully online program provides currently certified or licensed paramedics or EMTs with a convenient pathway to degree completion.
Graduate Degrees Online
- Master of Public Administration
An online Master of Public Administration (MPA) from Anna Maria College will prepare you to lead, manage and create societal changes within the public sector. Specializations include:
Start Your Journey Today
Achieve your career goals with the convenience and flexibility of Anna Maria College’s online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. Click here to learn more about Anna Maria College’s online programs or call 877-265-3201 to speak to an admissions adviser.